“They say when you least expect it, that’s when it will happen. That couldn’t be more true for me. At a time in my life when I had almost given up on love, I met Kayla.”
So begins the story of Georgia couple Courtney and Kayla, who got engaged at their favorite restaurant two days before Christmas. Kayla proposed at a dinner surrounded by family, with a dessert that spelled out “Will You Marry Me?”
“I turned around and Kayla was on one knee with the most beautiful ring I have ever seen! I was completely in shock and couldn’t say ‘YES!’ fast enough!”
The couple’s engagement photos were taken at a local farm called Prospect Farms.
“She is without a doubt my better half and the absolute love of my life,” says Courtney. “Never settle, take a leap of faith, and never, ever give up on true love. Your happily ever after could be just around the corner.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Michelle Lacson Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch