Engagement photos at the Millennium Gate in Atlanta, Georgia
Jemal and Kinte celebrated their engagement with spring photos at the Millennium Gate Museum in Atlanta, Georgia.
What did you do for your first date?
We went to see the 1st Avengers movie 2012.
Who proposed and how?
Kinte proposed during his birthday party. He had our family fly up for the party and proposal. He had me and two others play a guessing game that required us to take a double shot, spin around and glance back quickly behind you and to see who could guess how many people were behind you. Of course, I was last to go, after my final spin, I was face-to-face with Kinte on one knee asking me to marry him.
Photographer: Cain’s Camera
Design and Decor: Unique Rose Events and Designs
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day