Engagement photos at the Millennium Gate in Atlanta, Georgia
Jemal and Kinte celebrated their engagement with spring photos at the Millennium Gate Museum in Atlanta, Georgia.
What did you do for your first date?
We went to see the 1st Avengers movie 2012.
Who proposed and how?
Kinte proposed during his birthday party. He had our family fly up for the party and proposal. He had me and two others play a guessing game that required us to take a double shot, spin around and glance back quickly behind you and to see who could guess how many people were behind you. Of course, I was last to go, after my final spin, I was face-to-face with Kinte on one knee asking me to marry him.
Photographer: Cain’s Camera
Design and Decor: Unique Rose Events and Designs
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding