Engagement photos at the Millennium Gate in Atlanta, Georgia
Jemal and Kinte celebrated their engagement with spring photos at the Millennium Gate Museum in Atlanta, Georgia.
Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
Morgan asked Chaya to marry her quietly, in nature, overlooking Lake Michigan, and they celebrated with library engagement photos.
This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
Jess proposed to Cori during a scavenger hunt in Gas Works Park in Seattle, Washington, the day before their two-year anniversary.
Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
Liz and Lacy won a free photo session, and used it to take some romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast in the winter.
Engagement photos in the historic Los Rios district in California
Leena and Brittany took their engagement photos in the historic Los Rios district in San Juan Capistrano, California. Leena proposed in Disneyland Paris.
The first black female Army Ranger just proposed to her girlfriend
Shortly after making history by becoming the first black female soldier to pass Ranger School, Sgt. 1st. Class Janina Simmons proposed to her girlfriend.
If you’re thinking of proposing, here are 8 ways to pop the question
You’re feeling ready to ask your significant other to marry you, but now you’re faced with another monumental question: How should you do it?
Utah mountains are the backdrop for this Zion National Park engagement
Jessica and Jamie took their engagement photos at Zion National Park against the backdrop of mountains and cliffs in Springdale, Utah.
U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
National Women’s Soccer League players Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are engaged and are celebrating their decade-long relationship with a wedding.
Romantic fall engagement photos in Washington, D.C.
Andy and David wanted their fall engagement photos to highlight the locations that played significant roles in their relationship in Washington, D.C.
5 ornaments to buy your partner if you got engaged in 2018
If you want to add a little extra joy to your holiday season—while celebrating the fact that you and your partner got engaged this year—a holiday ornament can be a great way to do that.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next