Utah mountains are the backdrop for this Zion National Park engagement
When Jessica and Jamie reached out to me about photographing their engagement session in Zion National Park, I was beyond thrilled. Jamie and Jessica are both from the Ohio area and were planning on doing a trip to Southern Utah.
We lucked out with some beautiful weather and as always, stunning backdrops. I’m all about telling the story of love that couples share and I was excited to work with them. We had the best time joking with one another and hiking around the park. These two have such a fun dynamic and their love for one another translates in every photo.
We ended up with a stormy day for Jessica and Jamie’s engagement photo session in Zion. That being said, it made the day feel absolutely perfect. I never get tired of the landscapes of southern Utah. —from the photographer
Photographer: Gideon Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
- The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
- Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
- Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
- 10 wedding traditions to ditch on your big day (and some to keep, too)
- Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
- Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
- This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes