Utah mountains are the backdrop for this Zion National Park engagement
When Jessica and Jamie reached out to me about photographing their engagement session in Zion National Park, I was beyond thrilled. Jamie and Jessica are both from the Ohio area and were planning on doing a trip to Southern Utah.
We lucked out with some beautiful weather and as always, stunning backdrops. I’m all about telling the story of love that couples share and I was excited to work with them. We had the best time joking with one another and hiking around the park. These two have such a fun dynamic and their love for one another translates in every photo.
We ended up with a stormy day for Jessica and Jamie’s engagement photo session in Zion. That being said, it made the day feel absolutely perfect. I never get tired of the landscapes of southern Utah. —from the photographer
Photographer: Gideon Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee