This couple lived their dream proposal in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
The proposal in Paris was planned way before Michael decided to go down on one knee and propose to me back in November. Even though Michael had already proposed to me, I wanted him to have that moment as well.
When I was in second grade, I made a promise with my best friend that we would only go to Paris with each other or if we were getting engaged. When we started planning the trip to Paris, I knew I wanted to propose in front of the Eiffel Tower. It was my dream to go down on one knee in the City of Love with the love of my life.
In Paris, everything felt like a dream. I remember minutes before going down on one knee realizing that my biggest dream was about to come true. I was in the City of Love with the love of my life under the rain. It was the most magical moment in our lives. A moment marked by a few tears (yes, Michael cried and so did I) and lots of hugs and kisses. Paris will forever be a part of our love story. I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with Michael. —Javi, one half of the couple
Photographer: The Parisian Photographers
Location: The Eiffel Tower
Jewelry: Blue Nile
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York