How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
Stevi and Ashleigh got engaged over Thanksgiving after spending three years together. We spoke with them about what it’s like to date long distance, how to know when it’s the right time to get engaged and their adorable dogs, Colbi J and Monte Rey.
Surprise engagement at Decatur Alpaca Cottage in Georgia
Susan surprised Pam with a photographed proposal at Decatur Alpaca Cottage while the two were visting friends in Atlanta, Georgia.
Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
Whether or not you’re already engaged, if you’re in an LGBTQ+ relationship, you might be wondering: Who proposes? Should we both propose?
This couple lived their dream proposal in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
Javi proposed to Michael in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, because it was his dream to get engaged in the City of Love.
This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
Ray and Justin were celebrating Ray’s birthday in Las Vegas, Nevada, when he proposed to Justin as a surprise during their brunch with friends.
Proposal in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
Mark surprised Matt with a proposal on the Pont de Bir-Hakeim bridge in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, during their two-week European vacation.
We spoke to the couple behind that epic Harry Potter proposal
When Heather Pearson proposed to Kelsey Stacy, she had no idea that the Harry Potter inspired scavenger hunt proposal she’d spent years planning would go viral—even earning the two a congratulations from J.K. Rowling! We talked to Heather and Kelsey about the epic proposal and why Slytherins get a bad reputation.
J.K. Rowling loved this lesbian couple’s Harry Potter proposal
Heather Pearson, a Slytherin from Portland, Oregon, spent over a year planning an elaborate Harry Potter-themed wizard scavenger hunt to propose to her girlfriend of three years, Kelsey Stacy. Heather asked Stacy to help plan a Hogwarts-themed party and invited her on a city-wide scavenger hunt on Halloween.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples