“Teen Wolf” actor Colton Haynes engaged with the help of Cher
Colton Haynes, 28 star of MTV’s “Teen Wolf” and The CW’s “Arrow,” announced his engagement to celebrity floral designer, and Artistic Director of the Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris, Jeff Leatham, 46.
The happy couple celebrated their engagement on Sunday night at Las Ventanas al Paraiso in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The proposal took place on the beach with romantic candlelight and a fireworks show.
“I’m so blessed and happy for the future and my life together with Jeff,” Haynes told PEOPLE.
As if a stunning beach proposal complete with fireworks wasn’t enough to take anyone’s breath away, Leatham’s proposal to Haynes included a special video performance from none other than the legendary Cher! Haynes took to Instagram to thank the performer for being a part of his proposal.
Thank you @cher for the beautiful “I got you babe” proposal lead in, you sounded incredible as always 🙂 The most special night of my life @jeffleatham . #flowers #fireworks #fullmoon #cher ❤️❤️❤️????❤️❤️
A post shared by Colton Haynes (@coltonlhaynes) on
Leatham shared Cher’s video instructing him what to do for his proposal with his Instagram followers after the proposal, thanking the star for all her help.
Thank you @cher and @pauletteakapauly – for helping making my Proposal Evening Epic – I got you Babe never sounded so good right before @coltonlhaynes said YES!!! So Appreciative and much love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️#Love – #Friendship – #Cher – #FireworksFlowersFullmoonCher – #IGotYouBabe
A post shared by JeffLeatham (@jeffleatham) on
Photos of the proposal were captured by photographer Juan Carlos Tapia. Hopefully we’ll be seeing more pictures of this memorable proposal soon! No word yet on if the couple will be expecting a child together soon, though fans are speculating a baby in the futre thanks to Haynes’ Instagram bio which currently reads, “Uncle. Soon to be father. Traveler. Actor. Goof.”
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California