Sherlock Holmes inspired moody wedding inspiration in France
This moody wedding inspiration is Sherlock Holmes inspired with industrial accents at the Les Bonnes Joies in Lainville-en-Vexin, France.
This couple lived their dream proposal in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
Javi proposed to Michael in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, because it was his dream to get engaged in the City of Love.
Proposal in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
Mark surprised Matt with a proposal on the Pont de Bir-Hakeim bridge in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, during their two-week European vacation.
A romantic Paris photo shoot for two grooms from Chicago
A romantic Paris photo shoot for gay grooms
Jason + Jason: A Purple and Blue Coastal Wedding in New Jersey
Jason Kershner and Jason Flatt celebrated their commitment to each other with a daisy-laden legally recognized wedding with a purple and blue color palette.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset