Sherlock Holmes inspired moody wedding inspiration in France
This moody wedding inspiration is Sherlock Holmes inspired with industrial accents at the Les Bonnes Joies in Lainville-en-Vexin, France.
This couple lived their dream proposal in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
Javi proposed to Michael in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, because it was his dream to get engaged in the City of Love.
Proposal in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
Mark surprised Matt with a proposal on the Pont de Bir-Hakeim bridge in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, during their two-week European vacation.
A romantic Paris photo shoot for two grooms from Chicago
A romantic Paris photo shoot for gay grooms
Jason + Jason: A Purple and Blue Coastal Wedding in New Jersey
Jason Kershner and Jason Flatt celebrated their commitment to each other with a daisy-laden legally recognized wedding with a purple and blue color palette.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Beautifully gothic Texas wedding with creative details
- Fortune Feimster marries Jacquelyn Smith in intimate beach wedding
- How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors