Siomar decided to propose to Cassio with an epic scavenger hunt through Paris.
With the help of Through The Glass Paris as organizer and photographer, Siomar created Cassio’s big adventure. The story went that Siomar had been “kidnapped” and was hidden somewhere in the city. Following a trail of clues related to the couple’s memories, Cassio worked with an actor detective to find Siomar.
Cassio ventured through the Hotel Crowne Plaza Republique, the Palais Royal, the Alexandre III Bridge, and the Louvre before finding Siomar waiting at the breathtaking Tuileries Garden.
Down a candlelit path, Siomar stood with a violinist beside a sign that said, “Will You Marry Me?”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Through The Glass
Decor: Wow Factory Paris
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts