Siomar decided to propose to Cassio with an epic scavenger hunt through Paris.
With the help of Through The Glass Paris as organizer and photographer, Siomar created Cassio’s big adventure. The story went that Siomar had been “kidnapped” and was hidden somewhere in the city. Following a trail of clues related to the couple’s memories, Cassio worked with an actor detective to find Siomar.
Cassio ventured through the Hotel Crowne Plaza Republique, the Palais Royal, the Alexandre III Bridge, and the Louvre before finding Siomar waiting at the breathtaking Tuileries Garden.
Down a candlelit path, Siomar stood with a violinist beside a sign that said, “Will You Marry Me?”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Through The Glass
Decor: Wow Factory Paris
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches