Breathtaking Eiffel Tower engagement session with fabulous fur scarves
After four years of dating, Chris and Michael celebrated their engagement with a gorgeous photo session in Paris.
The couple met in 2016. Both were on vacation in Miami and accidentally bumped into each other in a club bathroom.
“I saw how remarkably handsome he was,” Chris says. “I told my friends I had to go ‘bag him’ and I’ll see them on the dance floor. I followed him out of the bathroom, tapped his shoulder and flirtatiously said ‘Hey! You bumped me and didn’t say excuse me.’ You know what he did? He gave me this big smile, looked at me with those eyes and said, ‘How do you know I wasn’t trying to get your attention?'”
Despite living in different states, the couple began texting and visiting one another. Eventually, Michael moved from Cincinnati to New Jersey to be with Chris.
“Throughout our relationship and during the three years before our engagement, Mike has always made sure to take every opportunity he has to make me extremely happy,” says Chris.
“Creative and fashionable are the best words to describe this gorgeous couple,” wrote Alex Nguyen of Février Photography. “What could be better than Paris to celebrate their love and memorize their momentous occasion with a romantic photoshoot? From funny-loving moments to all the emotions they shared under the sky of the city of love, the couple created magical frames that we never had a chance to capture before.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Février Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli