Two-year anniversary session at the magnificent Joshua Tree National Park
This Joshua Tree photo session celebrates New Jersey couple Katie and Ashley’s two-year anniversary.
In 2016, Katie proposed with a custom ring at the Electric Forest Festival, a Michigan event they had previously attended together and loved.
“With the help of ‘forest nymphs,’ which were women dressed in elaborate costumes working at the festival, I got down on one knee at a flowered garden shaped like a heart that we had taken a photo at 3 years prior,” Katie explains. “She said ‘yes,’ and the rest is history!”
The couple married in October 2017. Two years later, the pair took these photos to celebrate being as in love as ever.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Kathy DeNinno Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH