Sherlock Holmes inspired moody wedding inspiration in France
This moody wedding inspiration is Sherlock Holmes inspired with industrial accents at the Les Bonnes Joies in Lainville-en-Vexin, France.
First, a mini escape-game was organized in a curiosity cabinet in Montmartre, Paris, to find the wedding rings. Those rings are ethical jewels made in gold. Then everyone met at the wedding venue, for an English cocktail and an intimate dinner. The wedding had delicate Sherlock Holmes details throughout, including stationery called elementary.
Planner: The Wacky
Venue: Les Bonnes Joies
Stationery: Les Bandits
Flowers: Eclat fleural
Makeup: Céline Poirrier
Hair: Jennif Coif
Bow ties: Le Colonel Moutarde
Rings: Paulette à Bicyclette
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next