Sherlock Holmes inspired moody wedding inspiration in France
This moody wedding inspiration is Sherlock Holmes inspired with industrial accents at the Les Bonnes Joies in Lainville-en-Vexin, France.
First, a mini escape-game was organized in a curiosity cabinet in Montmartre, Paris, to find the wedding rings. Those rings are ethical jewels made in gold. Then everyone met at the wedding venue, for an English cocktail and an intimate dinner. The wedding had delicate Sherlock Holmes details throughout, including stationery called elementary.
Planner: The Wacky
Venue: Les Bonnes Joies
Stationery: Les Bandits
Flowers: Eclat fleural
Makeup: Céline Poirrier
Hair: Jennif Coif
Bow ties: Le Colonel Moutarde
Rings: Paulette à Bicyclette
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia