Surprise proposal at the Benjamin Hotel in New York City, New York
Lauren proposed to Simone at the Benjamin Hotel in New York City, New York, at a rooftop party surrounded by their loved ones.
Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
Erin proposed to Sara in front of Three Lives & Co. bookstore in New York City, so they celebrated their engagement with photos at the store.
6 questions to ask before choosing a proposal photographer
You’re planning to propose, and you know one thing for certain: You want a professional photographer there to capture the moment. Here are a few questions you can ask to make sure your proposal is as magical as you want it to be.
Elegant, fun engagement photos at Central Park with rainbow bubbles
Ramy and Hsin-I are getting married in Taiwan in August and wanted to celebrate their engagement with fun, elegant photos in Central Park.
Beach engagement photos at Bayshore Waterfront Park
Brielle proposed to Nicole at Bayshore Waterfront on August 18, 2018, by putting down a gorgeous blanket on the beach with candles.
Waterfall adventure engagement photos at Toccoa Falls
Katie and Angie celebrated their engagement with a moody waterfall adventure shoot at Toccoa Falls.
Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
Shaina and Ashton celebrated their engagement with romantic sunset photos in Palm Springs, California.
Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
Bertram and Jason met on OK Cupid and went on a dinner date for over three hours, where they realized something special was happening.
Engagement photos in the historic Los Rios district in California
Leena and Brittany took their engagement photos in the historic Los Rios district in San Juan Capistrano, California. Leena proposed in Disneyland Paris.
Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
Kasey and Monique both grew up by the ocean, so they had their engagement photos taken off the coast of Lake Superior in Silver Bay, Minnesota.
Fun, colorful engagement photos at Walt Disney World
Kalin and Marnie took their fun, coordinated and colorful engagement photos at Walt Disney World, one of their favorite places.
Fun wildlife engagement photos at the National Zoo
Megan and Marisa love spending time together at the Smithsonian National Zoological Park in Washington, D.C., where they took engagement photos.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL