Sun-soaked engagement session at Canyonlands National Park
We fell into a slow kind of love and intimacy founded in our friendship.
Low-key DIY Utah wedding with punk and vintage touches
Don’t back down from what makes YOU feel good.
Engagement photos on red rock sandstone cliffs of Snow Canyon
Brenna and Carli traveled down from Northern Utah to do their engagement photos among the red rock sandstone cliffs of Snow Canyon in Saint George, Utah.
Utah mountains are the backdrop for this Zion National Park engagement
Jessica and Jamie took their engagement photos at Zion National Park against the backdrop of mountains and cliffs in Springdale, Utah.
Rustic mountain wedding at the Art Nord Trailhead
Jerome and Drew wanted their wedding day to be somewhat casual and masculine. They love the rustic and outdoor feel but on an elevated level, so Art Nord Trailhead in Huntsville, Utah, was the perfect location for their mountain wedding.
Baby Taken from Married Lesbian Parents in Utah
A juvenile court judge in Utah has ordered a baby to be taken from lesbian foster parents and instead placed with a heterosexual couple under the premise that it’s for the child’s well-being.
Marriage Rights Stripped From Legally Wed Same-Sex Couples in Utah
Utah’s governor Gary Hubert is making sure that all the couples who put forth money, time and a heaping amount of emotion toward legally marrying…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding