Claudia proposed to Taylor in a field of lavender on the tip of Long Island. Taylor explained, “I didn’t think it was right that I just accept the proposal and don’t get to ask her myself too. I wanted to propose.” So she did, a few weeks later to an unsuspecting Claudia at Domino Park in Brooklyn, where they spend a lot of time with their pitbull, Mello.
They celebrated their engagement with photos in the Dumbo neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York, at sunrise on a hot summer morning.
Photographer: Jessica Spoll Photography
Location: Brooklyn Bridge
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion