Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
Claudia proposed to Taylor in a field of lavender on the tip of Long Island. Taylor explained, “I didn’t think it was right that I just accept the proposal and don’t get to ask her myself too. I wanted to propose.” So she did, a few weeks later to an unsuspecting Claudia at Domino Park in Brooklyn, where they spend a lot of time with their pitbull, Mello.
They celebrated their engagement with photos in the Dumbo neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York, at sunrise on a hot summer morning.
Photographer: Jessica Spoll Photography
Location: Brooklyn Bridge
Alaina Leary Lavoie
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Seaside engagement inspiration with picnic, classic car, and handmade floral masks
- Urban engagement session on the streets of Brussels
- Santa Cruz courthouse elopement followed by beach photos
- Jamie Lee Curtis will officiate her transgender daughter’s wedding
- Surprise Pacific Northwest proposal at a mountain lake