Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
Claudia proposed to Taylor in a field of lavender on the tip of Long Island. Taylor explained, “I didn’t think it was right that I just accept the proposal and don’t get to ask her myself too. I wanted to propose.” So she did, a few weeks later to an unsuspecting Claudia at Domino Park in Brooklyn, where they spend a lot of time with their pitbull, Mello.
They celebrated their engagement with photos in the Dumbo neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York, at sunrise on a hot summer morning.
Photographer: Jessica Spoll Photography
Location: Brooklyn Bridge
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York