Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
Claudia proposed to Taylor in a field of lavender on the tip of Long Island. Taylor explained, “I didn’t think it was right that I just accept the proposal and don’t get to ask her myself too. I wanted to propose.” So she did, a few weeks later to an unsuspecting Claudia at Domino Park in Brooklyn, where they spend a lot of time with their pitbull, Mello.
They celebrated their engagement with photos in the Dumbo neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York, at sunrise on a hot summer morning.
Photographer: Jessica Spoll Photography
Location: Brooklyn Bridge
Fin Leary Lavoie
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot