Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
Bertram and Jason met on OK Cupid and went on a dinner date for over three hours, where they realized something special was happening.
We spoke to the couple behind that epic Brooklyn Bridge basketball photo
Dr. Julie Shaw and Erica Ferguson went viral when they posted a photo from their wedding of the two of them playing basketball on the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s an incredible photo, and their love story is just as incredible.
Purple and black rooftop wedding in Brooklyn, New York
After dating for seven years, Katherine and Keriann got married on the rooftop of Deity with a view of the sunset over the city skyline. Their theme was Brooklyn, New York, and they complemented the theme with flowers and accents in black, gray and purple.
Brooklyn Botanic Garden engagement session
Yani and Divinity’s Brooklyn Botanic Garden engagement session was the first engagement session where their photographer, Studio A Images, had observers ask to take photos of the couple because they looked so amazing.
OkCupid success story wedding in Brooklyn, New York
This lesbian wedding in Brooklyn is an OkCupid success story. They celebrated their wedding by doing what they wanted, and not planning around their guests.
Indoor restaurant wedding in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
This restaurant wedding in Williamsburg, Brooklyn was a small, intimate gathering with personalized vows and a post-wedding photo shoot.
Outdoor Rustic Garden Wedding in Brooklyn, New York
Jim and Dror were wed by Seattle’s mayor, Ed Murray, at the Aurora Restaurant in Brooklyn, New York. Their outdoor garden wedding was full of radiant light and rustic touches.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married