Brooklyn engagement session honoring family roots
After almost ten years of dating, Matt and Louie were engaged in Positano, Italy. For their engagement session, they decided to do something extra meaningful.
“We wanted to highlight our love story where it all started: New York City,” they write. “Our Italian-American families both have roots in Brooklyn, so with the help of same-sex couple photographer powerhouse couple Andreas and Nico, we were able to highlight our love in such a special place.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Andreas and Nico
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert
- Utah Supreme Court rules trans people can change name, gender on birth certificates
- Vote for the best LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding and event pros in the 2021 Equally Wed Awards
- Beekman 1802 farm to host Pride Month wedding marathon
- A North Carolina proposal filled with sunflowers