Brooklyn Botanic Garden cherry tree wedding
Don and Andy’s wedding was filled with pops of the color pink everywhere, primarily with the cherry trees that were in full bloom at that time. The couple wore pink bowties with their suits. The flowergirls wore white dresses with pink belts and matching pink sweaters. The ceremony took place outdoors and after it was over, Andy and Don took photos among the cherry trees.
The couple held their reception indoors as light streamed in through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Tables were decorated with white floral centerpieces, and guests enjoyed a sit-down dinner. For the guestbook, guests signed wooden hearts with their names and drawings. After dinner everyone enjoyed a three layer cake decorated with white icing, greenery and wooden figurine cake toppers of Andy and Don.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights