Brooklyn Botanic Garden cherry tree wedding
Don and Andy’s wedding was filled with pops of the color pink everywhere, primarily with the cherry trees that were in full bloom at that time. The couple wore pink bowties with their suits. The flowergirls wore white dresses with pink belts and matching pink sweaters. The ceremony took place outdoors and after it was over, Andy and Don took photos among the cherry trees.
The couple held their reception indoors as light streamed in through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Tables were decorated with white floral centerpieces, and guests enjoyed a sit-down dinner. For the guestbook, guests signed wooden hearts with their names and drawings. After dinner everyone enjoyed a three layer cake decorated with white icing, greenery and wooden figurine cake toppers of Andy and Don.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Colorful Episcopal and Presbyterian queer wedding at Mount Sequoyah in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- How to plan your inclusive destination wedding: a comprehensive guide for all marriers
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry