Brooklyn Botanic Garden cherry tree wedding
Don and Andy’s wedding was filled with pops of the color pink everywhere, primarily with the cherry trees that were in full bloom at that time. The couple wore pink bowties with their suits. The flowergirls wore white dresses with pink belts and matching pink sweaters. The ceremony took place outdoors and after it was over, Andy and Don took photos among the cherry trees.
The couple held their reception indoors as light streamed in through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Tables were decorated with white floral centerpieces, and guests enjoyed a sit-down dinner. For the guestbook, guests signed wooden hearts with their names and drawings. After dinner everyone enjoyed a three layer cake decorated with white icing, greenery and wooden figurine cake toppers of Andy and Don.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot