Brooklyn Botanic Garden cherry tree wedding
Don and Andy’s wedding was filled with pops of the color pink everywhere, primarily with the cherry trees that were in full bloom at that time. The couple wore pink bowties with their suits. The flowergirls wore white dresses with pink belts and matching pink sweaters. The ceremony took place outdoors and after it was over, Andy and Don took photos among the cherry trees.
The couple held their reception indoors as light streamed in through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Tables were decorated with white floral centerpieces, and guests enjoyed a sit-down dinner. For the guestbook, guests signed wooden hearts with their names and drawings. After dinner everyone enjoyed a three layer cake decorated with white icing, greenery and wooden figurine cake toppers of Andy and Don.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it