Brooklyn Botanic Garden cherry tree wedding
Don and Andy’s wedding was filled with pops of the color pink everywhere, primarily with the cherry trees that were in full bloom at that time. The couple wore pink bowties with their suits. The flowergirls wore white dresses with pink belts and matching pink sweaters. The ceremony took place outdoors and after it was over, Andy and Don took photos among the cherry trees.
The couple held their reception indoors as light streamed in through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Tables were decorated with white floral centerpieces, and guests enjoyed a sit-down dinner. For the guestbook, guests signed wooden hearts with their names and drawings. After dinner everyone enjoyed a three layer cake decorated with white icing, greenery and wooden figurine cake toppers of Andy and Don.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset