Charming urban engagement session in Brooklyn’s Domino Park
Rohan and Joe matched on both Tinder and OkCupid in the same week. The first time they met in person, they had an instant connection.
“He had that wide grin of a smile that I still fall in love with,” says Rohan. “We ended up dancing the whole night together (with some kissing involved), and I was over the moon at how special the night was.”
The couple continued to connect as they spent more time together. “Beyond his humor with a few silly jokes, he was extremely attentive at listening,” Rohan says, “and I knew he had a really kind soul.”
Joe adds that one of his favorite things about Rohan is his boldness. “He chooses to take an active approach to life like few people I’ve known. This applies to all elements of his life, from pursuing daunting professional opportunities and ‘casual’ weekend trips to London or Mexico City, to embracing radical acts of friendship and hospitality. I consider myself lucky to join him for the ride.”
The pair celebrated their engagement with a photo session in Brooklyn’s Domino Park.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Bailey Q Photo
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights