Charming urban engagement session in Brooklyn’s Domino Park
Rohan and Joe matched on both Tinder and OkCupid in the same week. The first time they met in person, they had an instant connection.
“He had that wide grin of a smile that I still fall in love with,” says Rohan. “We ended up dancing the whole night together (with some kissing involved), and I was over the moon at how special the night was.”
The couple continued to connect as they spent more time together. “Beyond his humor with a few silly jokes, he was extremely attentive at listening,” Rohan says, “and I knew he had a really kind soul.”
Joe adds that one of his favorite things about Rohan is his boldness. “He chooses to take an active approach to life like few people I’ve known. This applies to all elements of his life, from pursuing daunting professional opportunities and ‘casual’ weekend trips to London or Mexico City, to embracing radical acts of friendship and hospitality. I consider myself lucky to join him for the ride.”
The pair celebrated their engagement with a photo session in Brooklyn’s Domino Park.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Bailey Q Photo
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches