5 wedding suits and tuxedos we’re obsessed with
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 1 min read
On the lookout for the perfect wedding suit? Our Equally Wed couples are ready to inspire you. Here are five incredibly chic suits and tuxedos we love from the past year.
These Coordinated Pops of Pink and Green
Find these amazing jackets at Indochino.
This Stylish Emerald Tuxedo
This shimmery number was designed by Guillermo Couture.
This Perfect Pink
We love this amazing all-pink ensemble from Amazon–including the light pink bow tie!
This Beautiful Burgundy
This gorgeous suit can be found at Indochino.
This Amazing Plaid
Patterns are always in style.
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms