Rainbow double wedding inspiration
With painted greens and lots of mixed foliage, this shoot is filled with texture from beginning to end. My intention with this industrial, modern, and textured shoot is to convey that no matter what, love is love. I really was inspired by the rainbow colors in Pride.
Whimsical swing set wedding inspiration
This shoot was originally part of a two-sided project with two photographers and two planners! Hosted on a private residence outside of Philadelphia, we used all five acres to create a whimsical, eclectic vibe with a swing set.
7 fall engagement and wedding photo ideas
Autumn is in full swing, and that means you’re probably already planning your fall engagement or wedding photos! If you’re prepping for fall photos, no matter the occasion, here are some tips and ideas.
Romantic, Rustic Bohemian Wedding Gowns from Sareh Nouri
This Bohemian-styled wedding shoot in the slideshow below takes place behind the beautiful backdrop of the Wolverton Inn in Stockton, New Jersey. Photographer Millie Batista gracefully captures Sareh Nouri’s wedding…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Pros and cons of displaying an LGBTQ+ inclusivity symbol
- Southern traditional chapel wedding
- Casual outdoor wedding at the Garden Club of Georgia
- 7 cool curled hairstyles
- Autumn surprise proposal at Government Island
- Stylish San Francisco, California, engagement
- Meet the incredible couple behind Broadway Husbands
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert: Raining Jane’s Becky Gebhardt marries cinematographer Abby Linne
- Why you should include your pets in your engagement photos