True Blue Madonna-themed wedding in Jefferson Market Garden
Jason and Kiril’s September wedding was inspired by “True Blue” by Madonna; they walked down the aisle to the song and had a Madonna photo booth.
Romantic spring elopement at the Top of The Rock in New York City
Claris and Mela had a romantic queer-centered elopement at the Top of the Rock in New York City, New York.
Surprise proposal at the Benjamin Hotel in New York City, New York
Lauren proposed to Simone at the Benjamin Hotel in New York City, New York, at a rooftop party surrounded by their loved ones.
Times Square engagement
Alexis and Maria’s favorite winter holiday tradition every year is to go and see the Rockefeller Christmas tree and Macy’s decorated store windows. It was only fitting to take their engagement photos in the heart of the New York City at two of the busiest locations—Grand Central Station and Times Square.
Purple and black rooftop wedding in Brooklyn, New York
After dating for seven years, Katherine and Keriann got married on the rooftop of Deity with a view of the sunset over the city skyline. Their theme was Brooklyn, New York, and they complemented the theme with flowers and accents in black, gray and purple.
Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
Kareem and John had a romantic and elegant New York City soiree held at a historic uptown building modeled after a 15th-century Roman palazzo. The event was a celebration of art and artists, and the wedding included three original short plays written for the event.
Lucio and Joey’s New York Sunrise Engagement Session
Handsome same-sex engagement photography session in New York complete with a sunrise by the Brooklyn Bridge and bursts of gorgeous fall colors.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal