Classic New York City Central Park Gay Engagement
Nick and Kyle had a classic New York City engagement session at Central Park. They came up from North Carolina with their photographer to take engagement photos in New York City! The couple started off with portraits in iconic Central Park locations, including the Bethesda Terrace and Bandshell, before heading downtown to towards the Brooklyn Bridge for more shots.
FROM THE GROOM-TO-BE
Like many modern couples nowadays, Nick and I met each other on an online dating site. Having both been on many unsuccessful dates previously, we were starting to lose hope in finding ‘The One,’ especially on the Internet. After chatting for a couple of weeks online, we decided to meet face to face to see if we had the same connection in real life.
Our first date was truly magical. We met up at the seaside, had a romantic walk along the beach, went for ice cream and spent hours chatting and getting to know each other. Time simply flew by; there was such a spark between us and we didn’t want that date to end! We spent the next few months dating, and learning everything about each other. It was a whirlwind romance! After just six months of dating, we decided to take the big step of moving in together. For many couples, this can be the make-or-break point in a relationship. For us, it made us even closer as a couple.
Nick is my soulmate, the person I hope to spend the rest of my life with and grow old with. Even though we may irritate each other from time to time with our own little eccentricities, we love each other wholeheartedly and can’t imagine life apart.
Photography: Casey Hendrickson Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
- Fall Boston engagement photos
- Bohemian orchard farm spring wedding
- 7 things that Megan Rapinoe said that made us fall more in love with her
- Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration