Classic New York City Central Park Gay Engagement
Nick and Kyle had a classic New York City engagement session at Central Park. They came up from North Carolina with their photographer to take engagement photos in New York City! The couple started off with portraits in iconic Central Park locations, including the Bethesda Terrace and Bandshell, before heading downtown to towards the Brooklyn Bridge for more shots.
FROM THE GROOM-TO-BE
Like many modern couples nowadays, Nick and I met each other on an online dating site. Having both been on many unsuccessful dates previously, we were starting to lose hope in finding ‘The One,’ especially on the Internet. After chatting for a couple of weeks online, we decided to meet face to face to see if we had the same connection in real life.
Our first date was truly magical. We met up at the seaside, had a romantic walk along the beach, went for ice cream and spent hours chatting and getting to know each other. Time simply flew by; there was such a spark between us and we didn’t want that date to end! We spent the next few months dating, and learning everything about each other. It was a whirlwind romance! After just six months of dating, we decided to take the big step of moving in together. For many couples, this can be the make-or-break point in a relationship. For us, it made us even closer as a couple.
Nick is my soulmate, the person I hope to spend the rest of my life with and grow old with. Even though we may irritate each other from time to time with our own little eccentricities, we love each other wholeheartedly and can’t imagine life apart.
Photography: Casey Hendrickson Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
- The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
- Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
- Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
- 10 wedding traditions to ditch on your big day (and some to keep, too)
- Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
- Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
- This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes