Chris and Francisco had an elegant manor wedding in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The venue had gorgeous golden tones that warmed up the rooms and castle-like estate. At the ceremony, they were serenaded by a string quartet as they read their vows in front of an arch made out of white roses. Chris and Francisco’s sequined tuxes and top hats stole the show and shined all day. Their wedding cake also included glittery sequins and pearls.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
It was love at first sight for these two. They met several years ago, and their paths kept crossing. After agreeing to a few dates, they decided to make things official! Things couldn’t have been better for them, and they found themselves treating each other to the luxuries of life and love. Chris knew when the time was right, so while surprising Francisco with a trip out on a cruise around the coast for his birthday, he popped the question to which Francisco said yes!
For their wedding, they wanted to keep things very classy and elegant with white and black colors. Their venue was the absolute perfect spot for them to say their vows to each other. Their tuxes were definitely one of the highlights in their details as Francisco wore a silver tux, while Chris wore a black sequined tux. Their invitation is definitely one-of-a-kind with a glass plate with their details inscribed and wrapped with silver ribbon.
Their day was nothing but perfection, and the love these two share definitely shine through their images.
Photography: Casey Hendrickson Photography
Venue: Van Dusen Mansion
Event Planner: Sunrise Styling LLC
Cake: Queen of Cakes
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
- Fall Boston engagement photos
- Bohemian orchard farm spring wedding
- 7 things that Megan Rapinoe said that made us fall more in love with her
- Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration