Chris and Francisco had an elegant manor wedding in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The venue had gorgeous golden tones that warmed up the rooms and castle-like estate. At the ceremony, they were serenaded by a string quartet as they read their vows in front of an arch made out of white roses. Chris and Francisco’s sequined tuxes and top hats stole the show and shined all day. Their wedding cake also included glittery sequins and pearls.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
It was love at first sight for these two. They met several years ago, and their paths kept crossing. After agreeing to a few dates, they decided to make things official! Things couldn’t have been better for them, and they found themselves treating each other to the luxuries of life and love. Chris knew when the time was right, so while surprising Francisco with a trip out on a cruise around the coast for his birthday, he popped the question to which Francisco said yes!
For their wedding, they wanted to keep things very classy and elegant with white and black colors. Their venue was the absolute perfect spot for them to say their vows to each other. Their tuxes were definitely one of the highlights in their details as Francisco wore a silver tux, while Chris wore a black sequined tux. Their invitation is definitely one-of-a-kind with a glass plate with their details inscribed and wrapped with silver ribbon.
Their day was nothing but perfection, and the love these two share definitely shine through their images.
Photography: Casey Hendrickson Photography
Venue: Van Dusen Mansion
Event Planner: Sunrise Styling LLC
Cake: Queen of Cakes
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor