Chris and Francisco had an elegant manor wedding in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The venue had gorgeous golden tones that warmed up the rooms and castle-like estate. At the ceremony, they were serenaded by a string quartet as they read their vows in front of an arch made out of white roses. Chris and Francisco’s sequined tuxes and top hats stole the show and shined all day. Their wedding cake also included glittery sequins and pearls.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
It was love at first sight for these two. They met several years ago, and their paths kept crossing. After agreeing to a few dates, they decided to make things official! Things couldn’t have been better for them, and they found themselves treating each other to the luxuries of life and love. Chris knew when the time was right, so while surprising Francisco with a trip out on a cruise around the coast for his birthday, he popped the question to which Francisco said yes!
For their wedding, they wanted to keep things very classy and elegant with white and black colors. Their venue was the absolute perfect spot for them to say their vows to each other. Their tuxes were definitely one of the highlights in their details as Francisco wore a silver tux, while Chris wore a black sequined tux. Their invitation is definitely one-of-a-kind with a glass plate with their details inscribed and wrapped with silver ribbon.
Their day was nothing but perfection, and the love these two share definitely shine through their images.
Photography: Casey Hendrickson Photography
Venue: Van Dusen Mansion
Caterer: Mintahoe Catering & Events; Scott McKenzie Catering
Event Planner: Sunrise Styling LLC
Cake: Queen of Cakes
Tuxes: Versace; Billionaire Italian Couture
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)