Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
Candlelit wedding in the middle of Minneapolis for two grooms in a Game of Thrones–style venue, hidden away from the rest of the world.
Sunset Minneapolis engagement session with adorable corgi cameo
In the neighborhood of Saint Anthony, where they will also be married, the couple stopped at a brewery before posing for some breathtaking sunset photos.
Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
It was important to Brigi and Bree to create a fun, welcoming environment that captured their personalities, keeping things fun and not too serious. The venue was a historic building, which complemented their rich fall palette of navy, sage green, burnt orange, burgundy, and gold accents.
Sophisticated and modern Friday night wedding
Anna and Cil’s Friday night wedding was sophisticated and modern. Their venue was across the river from downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, with a skyline view of the city and the water.
Minnesota Elegant Manor Gay Wedding
Chris and Francisco’s Minnesota Elegant Manor Wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line