Sunset Minneapolis engagement session with adorable corgi cameo
Tom and Lee wanted to incorporate the city of Minneapolis into their engagement session. In the neighborhood of Saint Anthony, where they will also be married, the couple toasted to their love at a brewery before posing for some breathtaking sunset photos. Their Corgi, Odin, made sure to get in on the celebration as well.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: RKH Images
Brewery: Modist Brewing Co.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor