Sunset Minneapolis engagement session with adorable corgi cameo
Tom and Lee wanted to incorporate the city of Minneapolis into their engagement session. In the neighborhood of Saint Anthony, where they will also be married, the couple toasted to their love at a brewery before posing for some breathtaking sunset photos. Their Corgi, Odin, made sure to get in on the celebration as well.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: RKH Images
Brewery: Modist Brewing Co.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights