Blush And Coral South Carolina Lesbian Wedding
Ashley and Kendall opted for a blush and coral wedding in South Carolina. With the help of their event planner, their day was “The Secret Garden”-themed filled with vintage-inspired elements and decor, such as skeleton keys and double french doors. Their day was filled with love and emotion, from their first look all the way to their reception.
FROM THE PLANNER
The Corley Mill House & Garden seems more like a setting from the pages of Margaret Mitchell’s “Gone with the Wind” than a reception venue. Sprawling, old pecan trees line the circular drive, welcoming guests to the charming gardens and statuary that encircle the elegant, fully restored, turn of the century, plantation-style home. The view through an ivy-covered arbor hints at the picturesque backgrounds adorned with a hand-crafted white gazebo, quaint water wheel and wrap around covered patios.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration