Blush And Coral South Carolina Lesbian Wedding
Ashley and Kendall opted for a blush and coral wedding in South Carolina. With the help of their event planner, their day was “The Secret Garden”-themed filled with vintage-inspired elements and decor, such as skeleton keys and double french doors. Their day was filled with love and emotion, from their first look all the way to their reception.
FROM THE PLANNER
The Corley Mill House & Garden seems more like a setting from the pages of Margaret Mitchell’s “Gone with the Wind” than a reception venue. Sprawling, old pecan trees line the circular drive, welcoming guests to the charming gardens and statuary that encircle the elegant, fully restored, turn of the century, plantation-style home. The view through an ivy-covered arbor hints at the picturesque backgrounds adorned with a hand-crafted white gazebo, quaint water wheel and wrap around covered patios.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding