Blush And Coral South Carolina Lesbian Wedding
Ashley and Kendall opted for a blush and coral wedding in South Carolina. With the help of their event planner, their day was “The Secret Garden”-themed filled with vintage-inspired elements and decor, such as skeleton keys and double french doors. Their day was filled with love and emotion, from their first look all the way to their reception.
FROM THE PLANNER
The Corley Mill House & Garden seems more like a setting from the pages of Margaret Mitchell’s “Gone with the Wind” than a reception venue. Sprawling, old pecan trees line the circular drive, welcoming guests to the charming gardens and statuary that encircle the elegant, fully restored, turn of the century, plantation-style home. The view through an ivy-covered arbor hints at the picturesque backgrounds adorned with a hand-crafted white gazebo, quaint water wheel and wrap around covered patios.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
- Fall Boston engagement photos
- Bohemian orchard farm spring wedding
- 7 things that Megan Rapinoe said that made us fall more in love with her
- Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration
- Lesbian tennis players made history by playing together at Wimbledon