Blush And Coral South Carolina Lesbian Wedding
Ashley and Kendall opted for a blush and coral wedding in South Carolina. With the help of their event planner, their day was “The Secret Garden”-themed filled with vintage-inspired elements and decor, such as skeleton keys and double french doors. Their day was filled with love and emotion, from their first look all the way to their reception.
FROM THE PLANNER
The Corley Mill House & Garden seems more like a setting from the pages of Margaret Mitchell’s “Gone with the Wind” than a reception venue. Sprawling, old pecan trees line the circular drive, welcoming guests to the charming gardens and statuary that encircle the elegant, fully restored, turn of the century, plantation-style home. The view through an ivy-covered arbor hints at the picturesque backgrounds adorned with a hand-crafted white gazebo, quaint water wheel and wrap around covered patios.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Surprise engagement at Decatur Alpaca Cottage in Georgia
- Sunflower beach spring destination wedding in Isabela, Puerto Rico
- Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
- Sherlock Holmes inspired moody wedding inspiration in France
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
- The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
- Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
- Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration