South Carolina engagement session celebrating LGBTQ+ love in the outdoors
Joe proposed to Mark on a hike down Sassafras Mountain’s Sulphur Springs Trail near Greenville, South Carolina.
Outdoor South Carolina wedding with purple accents
As an extra special touch, the couple’s moms were the flower girls!
Rustic South Carolina micro wedding flowing with greenery
“Remember, this day is all about you! So make the decisions that make you happy, make the day what you want it to be!”
The guests wore white at this South Carolina wedding
“Since there was no bride, we honored our mothers and all the strong women in our lives with elegant white attire required as black, gold, and green accents bounced off the formal white gowns.”
Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
Andrew and Tavion’s Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit had so many gorgeous elements.
Modern romantic fall wedding inspiration in Charleston, South Carolina
This styled shoot features modern and romantic fall wedding inspiration with lots of red in the color scheme and vintage details.
Bohemian winter elopement photos in Irmo, South Carolina
Brandi and Shante eloped in 2018 but decided to take bohemian photos celebrating their marriage this year in Irmo, South Carolina.
Intimate spring restaurant wedding in Newberry, South Carolina
Vickie and Lisa got married in May at Main and Nance in Newberry, South Carolina, and their first look was emotional and loving.
Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
Clint and Ahmad had a spring wedding with a blue and yellow color scheme in York, South Carolina, at the Spring Lake Country Club.
South Carolina foster group is allowed to deny same-sex adoptions
The federal government ruled that South Carolina foster agencies are allowed to continue denying services to same-sex couples and non-Christian families.
Columbia, South Carolina high school sweetheart proposal
This couple’s photo shoot turned into a high school sweetheart proposal. Taylor hid the ring in her photographer’s camera bag, then pulled it out for a surprise shot midway through the shoot.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts