Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
This queer, nonbinary wedding included a broom’s cake, a classical guitarist, shark socks and a fabulous pocket square topped with flowers.
South Carolina engagement session celebrating LGBTQ+ love in the outdoors
Joe proposed to Mark on a hike down Sassafras Mountain’s Sulphur Springs Trail near Greenville, South Carolina.
Outdoor South Carolina wedding with purple accents
As an extra special touch, the couple’s moms were the flower girls!
Rustic South Carolina micro wedding flowing with greenery
“Remember, this day is all about you! So make the decisions that make you happy, make the day what you want it to be!”
The guests wore white at this South Carolina wedding
“Since there was no bride, we honored our mothers and all the strong women in our lives with elegant white attire required as black, gold, and green accents bounced off the formal white gowns.”
Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
Andrew and Tavion’s Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit had so many gorgeous elements.
Modern romantic fall wedding inspiration in Charleston, South Carolina
This styled shoot features modern and romantic fall wedding inspiration with lots of red in the color scheme and vintage details.
Bohemian winter elopement photos in Irmo, South Carolina
Brandi and Shante eloped in 2018 but decided to take bohemian photos celebrating their marriage this year in Irmo, South Carolina.
Intimate spring restaurant wedding in Newberry, South Carolina
Vickie and Lisa got married in May at Main and Nance in Newberry, South Carolina, and their first look was emotional and loving.
Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
Clint and Ahmad had a spring wedding with a blue and yellow color scheme in York, South Carolina, at the Spring Lake Country Club.
South Carolina foster group is allowed to deny same-sex adoptions
The federal government ruled that South Carolina foster agencies are allowed to continue denying services to same-sex couples and non-Christian families.
Columbia, South Carolina high school sweetheart proposal
This couple’s photo shoot turned into a high school sweetheart proposal. Taylor hid the ring in her photographer’s camera bag, then pulled it out for a surprise shot midway through the shoot.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding