Bohemian winter elopement photos in Irmo, South Carolina
Brandi and Shante first met at a softball tournament in 2005 and reconnected in 2008 through Myspace. After spending time getting to know one another, they made their relationship official in 2009, as Brandi went off to basic training for the Army. In 2014, they had their sweet little girl Brooklyn and their family felt complete. The two got engaged in 2016 and eloped in 2018. However, they both still had a longing to have their wedding season captured for all the years to come.
I’ve have had the privilege of capturing many seasons of life for this beautiful couple but being asked to do a small styled wedding for them as they tightened their knot was by far their most special request. Brandi told me her dreams of an open field bohemian setting and alongside XO Events & Co. that vision was brought to life.
Photographer: Brandy Morrison Photography, LLC
Event Planner: XO Event & Co.
Beauty: JM Artistry
Dress Store: New York Bride & Groom of Columbia
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Beautifully gothic Texas wedding with creative details
- Fortune Feimster marries Jacquelyn Smith in intimate beach wedding
- How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors