Bohemian winter elopement photos in Irmo, South Carolina
Brandi and Shante first met at a softball tournament in 2005 and reconnected in 2008 through Myspace. After spending time getting to know one another, they made their relationship official in 2009, as Brandi went off to basic training for the Army. In 2014, they had their sweet little girl Brooklyn and their family felt complete. The two got engaged in 2016 and eloped in 2018. However, they both still had a longing to have their wedding season captured for all the years to come.
I’ve have had the privilege of capturing many seasons of life for this beautiful couple but being asked to do a small styled wedding for them as they tightened their knot was by far their most special request. Brandi told me her dreams of an open field bohemian setting, and alongside XO Events & Co. that vision was brought to life.—Brandy Morrison, Brandy Morrison Photography
Photographer: Brandy Morrison Photography, LLC
Event Planner: XO Event & Co.
Beauty: JM Artistry
Dress Store: New York Bride & Groom of Columbia
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Rustic chic farmhouse wedding by the beach
- Travel-themed wedding ideas + a glam black wedding cake
- Pittsburgh engagement session after a grocery store meet cute
- Creating the wedding budget—tips from our book: Equally Wed: The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your LGBTQ+ Wedding
- Breathtaking Iceland elopement