Bohemian winter elopement photos in Irmo, South Carolina
Brandi and Shante first met at a softball tournament in 2005 and reconnected in 2008 through Myspace. After spending time getting to know one another, they made their relationship official in 2009, as Brandi went off to basic training for the Army. In 2014, they had their sweet little girl Brooklyn and their family felt complete. The two got engaged in 2016 and eloped in 2018. However, they both still had a longing to have their wedding season captured for all the years to come.
I’ve have had the privilege of capturing many seasons of life for this beautiful couple but being asked to do a small styled wedding for them as they tightened their knot was by far their most special request. Brandi told me her dreams of an open field bohemian setting and alongside XO Events & Co. that vision was brought to life.
Photographer: Brandy Morrison Photography, LLC
Event Planner: XO Event & Co.
Beauty: JM Artistry
Dress Store: New York Bride & Groom of Columbia
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy