Outdoor South Carolina wedding with purple accents
Amber and Bri’s August wedding in Rock Hill, South Carolina took place at the Tipsy Goat Estate, the oldest home in the area, complete with goats, dogs, peacocks, and cats. It was sunny and bright for their outdoor ceremony, which was peppered with gorgeous purple accents. As an extra special touch, the couple’s moms were the flower girls!
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Wyeth Augustine Photography
Planner: Alexis Doktor Designs
Venue: Tipsy Goat Estate
Video: Video Film Productions
Caterer: PB&J’s Catering
DJ: Cracker Jack Sound Decisions
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot