Outdoor South Carolina wedding with purple accents
Amber and Bri’s August wedding in Rock Hill, South Carolina took place at the Tipsy Goat Estate, the oldest home in the area, complete with goats, dogs, peacocks, and cats. It was sunny and bright for their outdoor ceremony, which was peppered with gorgeous purple accents. As an extra special touch, the couple’s moms were the flower girls!
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Wyeth Augustine Photography
Planner: Alexis Doktor Designs
Venue: Tipsy Goat Estate
Video: Video Film Productions
Caterer: PB&J’s Catering
DJ: Cracker Jack Sound Decisions
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC