Outdoor South Carolina wedding with purple accents
Amber and Bri’s August wedding in Rock Hill, South Carolina took place at the Tipsy Goat Estate, the oldest home in the area, complete with goats, dogs, peacocks, and cats. It was sunny and bright for their outdoor ceremony, which was peppered with gorgeous purple accents. As an extra special touch, the couple’s moms were the flower girls!
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Wyeth Augustine Photography
Planner: Alexis Doktor Designs
Venue: Tipsy Goat Estate
Video: Video Film Productions
Caterer: PB&J’s Catering
DJ: Cracker Jack Sound Decisions
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos