This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
“Neesy and I met on Instagram six years ago, way back before DMs were a thing and you had to shamelessly flirt on pictures for…
Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
Kayla and Robin celebrated their engagement with photos in both San Diego and Los Angeles, California, after they both proposed on the same day.
Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions
Jenna and Carrie planned an intimate destination wedding in Los Angeles, California, that incorporated Hawaiian traditions from Jenna’s heritage.
Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert: Raining Jane’s Becky Gebhardt marries cinematographer Abby Linne
Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert: Raining Jane musician Becky Gebhardt marries cinematographer Abby Linne in afternoon Los Angeles wedding.
Rose and gold Versailles gay wedding inspiration at the Ebell of Los Angeles
We wanted to put a spin on the traditional story of Marie Antoinette and Versailles, and reimagined it as if things had gone differently for Louis and he ended up with a groom instead. For this Versailles gay wedding inspiration, we used a classically French venue in Los Angeles, The Ebell of Los Angeles (a women’s club from the 1920s and a preferred Equally Wed venue) and incorporated some of our favorite wedding vendors and themes.
Fun and flirty engagement session with balloons in Los Angeles
Ryan and Vince’s flirty engagement session took place in downtown LA. The couple looked off into the sun, cuddled in a park and posed with colorful balloons.
Glamorous Los Angeles summer rooftop wedding
Mikah and Chris’s glamorous Los Angeles summer rooftop wedding could easily have been styled by Vanity Fair. The glitz! The glam! The old-school cocktail vibes of gold and black, metallics and sensuality. We love everything about the Chicago grooms’s August 12 nuptials at L.A.’s Oviatt Penthouse.
Whimsical Downtown Los Angeles pink and orange outdoor wedding
This whimsical Downtown Los Angeles wedding was filled with pink decor. Family were asked to wear pink accents and enjoyed hot dogs at the reception.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot