Fun and flirty engagement session with balloons in Los Angeles
Vince and I met circa 2008 in Downtown Chicago at musical theatre school. Just fresh faced teens, we spent two years in the Windy City before making our way to LaLa Land. And now, nearly 9 years later, we are getting hitched! Come September 9th, we will be with all our family and friends in Montana! Yes, that’s right MONTANA. I was born and raised there and know a thing or two about big lakes, big pastures and the Big Sky!
Our wedding guests will enjoy horseback riding, canoeing and hiking while making many Montana memories! As if all of this wasn’t enough excitement for us, last year we attended an Adele concert in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Bowl. During the show, Adele pulled the two of us awestruck boys on stage after noticing our hip shakin’ moves! While on stage, the wedding came up (of course!) and Adele asked if she could attend! Although she technically was inviting herself, how could we ever say NO to Adele? We couldn’t. So, Adele has an invitation and we’ll just have to wait with all the rest to see if she shows up! She’s never been to Montana before, so you never know! It’s been an insane, beautiful, topsy turvy roller coaster for us but we are so excited for September and we know it will truly be the best weekend of our lives!
From the couple, Ryan and Vince
Photography: Mirth & Moxie Photography
Venue: 4th Street Bridge DTLA, Vista Hermosa Natural Park
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH