Fun and flirty engagement session with balloons in Los Angeles
Vince and I met circa 2008 in Downtown Chicago at musical theatre school. Just fresh faced teens, we spent two years in the Windy City before making our way to LaLa Land. And now, nearly 9 years later, we are getting hitched! Come September 9th, we will be with all our family and friends in Montana! Yes, that’s right MONTANA. I was born and raised there and know a thing or two about big lakes, big pastures and the Big Sky!
Our wedding guests will enjoy horseback riding, canoeing and hiking while making many Montana memories! As if all of this wasn’t enough excitement for us, last year we attended an Adele concert in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Bowl. During the show, Adele pulled the two of us awestruck boys on stage after noticing our hip shakin’ moves! While on stage, the wedding came up (of course!) and Adele asked if she could attend! Although she technically was inviting herself, how could we ever say NO to Adele? We couldn’t. So, Adele has an invitation and we’ll just have to wait with all the rest to see if she shows up! She’s never been to Montana before, so you never know! It’s been an insane, beautiful, topsy turvy roller coaster for us but we are so excited for September and we know it will truly be the best weekend of our lives!
From the couple, Ryan and Vince
Photography: Mirth & Moxie Photography
Venue: 4th Street Bridge DTLA, Vista Hermosa Natural Park
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged