Fran and Amber had a colorful wedding at a Floridian resort. Before the ceremony, the couple had a first look outside by the horse pasture.
During the ceremony, the marriers celebrated by locking a bottle of wine into a custom box to be opened on their fifth wedding anniversary.
The couple’s wedding party wore deep teal and gray. Amber and Fran wore white from head to toe and added bright colors to their ensemble with bold, colorful bouquets.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How I found the perfect wedding dress as a plus-size queer woman
- Chic bohemian beach Lucha Libre themed wedding
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding