Fran and Amber had a colorful wedding at a Floridian resort. Before the ceremony, the couple had a first look outside by the horse pasture.
During the ceremony, the marriers celebrated by locking a bottle of wine into a custom box to be opened on their fifth wedding anniversary.
The couple’s wedding party wore deep teal and gray. Amber and Fran wore white from head to toe and added bright colors to their ensemble with bold, colorful bouquets.
Photography: Jessica Friend Photo Design
Wedding venue: The Grand Oaks Resort & Museum
Entertainment: DJ Aldrim Castillo
Attire: Alfred Angelo and David’s Bridal
Attendant attire: Men’s Wearhouse
Cake: Le Petit Sweet
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Rainbow Italian wedding in Cagliari
- The best first dance songs you can play at your wedding
- Fun, colorful arcade engagement photos
- Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
- Colorful, sophisticated Latin wedding in Phoenix, Arizona
- Eclectic colorful Frida Kahlo beach wedding inspiration
- Destination Mexican beach wedding at Akiin Tulum Beach Club
- Nature and puppies wedding inspiration
- These people should hear your engagement news before you publicly announce it
- Rustic traditional Southern fall barn wedding