Fran and Amber had a colorful wedding at a Floridian resort. Before the ceremony, the couple had a first look outside by the horse pasture.
During the ceremony, the marriers celebrated by locking a bottle of wine into a custom box to be opened on their fifth wedding anniversary.
The couple’s wedding party wore deep teal and gray. Amber and Fran wore white from head to toe and added bright colors to their ensemble with bold, colorful bouquets.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples