Fran and Amber had a colorful wedding at a Floridian resort. Before the ceremony, the couple had a first look outside by the horse pasture.
During the ceremony, the marriers celebrated by locking a bottle of wine into a custom box to be opened on their fifth wedding anniversary.
The couple’s wedding party wore deep teal and gray. Amber and Fran wore white from head to toe and added bright colors to their ensemble with bold, colorful bouquets.
Photography: Jessica Friend Photo Design
Wedding venue: The Grand Oaks Resort & Museum
Entertainment: DJ Aldrim Castillo
Attire: Alfred Angelo and David’s Bridal
Attendant attire: Men’s Wearhouse
Cake: Le Petit Sweet
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
- Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park