Spiritual geometry-themed wedding
Day and Jasmin moved their wedding date by an entire year, giving them only about six months to plan. They still hosted a romantic, spiritual geometry-themed wedding in Tampa, Florida, among friends and family.
Tampa yacht club black tie wedding
Alexandria and Audrey are both elementary school teachers in South Tampa. They live in St. Pete and have three amazing pups-Maggie, Ellie, and Max. Both ladies love traveling and new adventure together! The marriers held a black tie wedding at the West Shore Yacht Club in South Tampa.
Florida seaside destination wedding
Mica and Rebecca put their own spin on their big day by combining their cultures and having a Choctaw four direction ceremony and a jumping of the broom ceremony, followed by a plunge into the ocean at the end of their seaside destination wedding.
Geometric minimalist wedding showcases local Tampa vendors
Nick and Ryan’s geometric minimalist wedding featured gorgeous succulents, romantic love notes and celebrated local wedding vendors.
DIY Lesbian Beach Wedding with Super Hero Wedding Cake
Brooke + Joana in Miramar Beach, Florida: Love-filled seaside nuptials punctuate an aquatic-colored DIY wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts