Alicia and Whitney got married at a Florida golf course surrounded by family, friends and pastel colors. Both Whitney and Alicia wore white, sleeveless with white lace overlays. The two added a splash of color to their outfits with rainbow-soled shoes.
Pale pink was the color the day. The wedding party all got ready together in black leggings with pale pink button-up shirts customized with their own initials in gold. Whitney and Alicia also got ready together with the wedding party and each wore the same button-up shirts, in white. After getting ready, the wedding party changed into mismatched pale pink gowns. Alicia and Whitney read their vows out of matching, pale pink books decorated with flowers and personalized with their name.
After the wedding the newlyweds headed to the water to take some sunset photos. The sun reflected off the water, creating a perfect matching pink. After photos the couple enjoyed their reception which included dancing, wedding cake with pale pink flowers and a photo booth filled with fun props.
From the photographer, Elle Baez: As a wedding photographer it’s always really important to me to bond with my clients and get to know them on a personal level. It makes their photos that much more compelling and it allows me to capture genuine and intimate moments when they feel comfortable around me. I joke with Whitney & Alicia that they make my heart flutter, but I really mean it. I feel so honored that Whitney and Alicia allowed me to capture everything from their proposal, to the engagement photos to their magical wedding day. It kind of feels like I was a true witness to their love story from the very beginning and their amazing love has truly captured my little photographer heart!
Photographer: Captured by Elle Photo + Video
Dress Store: Brides By Demetrios
Floral Designer: Atmosphere’s Floral & Decor
Dress Store: Minervas Bridal Outlet
Makeup Artist: Pricila Torres
DJ: Roeshink Entertainment
Officiant: Sterlynn Clendenin
Reception Venue: Timacuan Golf Club
Cake Designer: Top Tier Cakes for all occasions
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next