Alexandria and Audrey are both elementary school teachers in South Tampa. They live in St. Pete and have three amazing pups named Maggie, Ellie, and Max. Both ladies love traveling and new adventure together!
The marriers held a black tie wedding at the West Shore Yacht Club in South Tampa. Audrey and Alexandria wore white wedding gowns and carried floral bouquets that were wrapped with opaque beads. The guest list included the couple’s three adorable dogs and two even more adorable flower girls who tried on their first wedding dress before the ceremony and twirled down the aisle.
Hand-lettered signs decorated the day. From inviting guests to sit wherever they wanted to highlighting the couple’s signature drinks to inviting guests to eat dessert, “because no great love story started with eating a salad!”
Desserts included the couple’s two tier white and metallic wedding cake and a donut wall.
Photographer: Ashley Izquierdo
Second Shooter: Ana Massard Photography
Invitation designer: Wedding Paper Divas
Tuxedo: Sacino’s Formalwear
Dress store: CC’s Bridal Boutique
Dress store: The White Magnolia
Makeup artist: La Posh Salon
DJ: Party Starters Tampa
Cake designer: alessi bakery
Floral designer: The Potting Shed
Venue: The Bay Club at Westshore Yacht Club
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches