Alexandria and Audrey are both elementary school teachers in South Tampa. They live in St. Pete and have three amazing pups named Maggie, Ellie, and Max. Both ladies love traveling and new adventure together!
The marriers held a black tie wedding at the West Shore Yacht Club in South Tampa. Audrey and Alexandria wore white wedding gowns and carried floral bouquets that were wrapped with opaque beads. The guest list included the couple’s three adorable dogs and two even more adorable flower girls who tried on their first wedding dress before the ceremony and twirled down the aisle.
Hand-lettered signs decorated the day. From inviting guests to sit wherever they wanted to highlighting the couple’s signature drinks to inviting guests to eat dessert, “because no great love story started with eating a salad!”
Desserts included the couple’s two tier white and metallic wedding cake and a donut wall.
Photographer: Ashley Izquierdo
Second Shooter: Ana Massard Photography
Invitation designer: Wedding Paper Divas
Tuxedo: Sacino’s Formalwear
Dress store: CC’s Bridal Boutique
Dress store: The White Magnolia
Makeup artist: La Posh Salon
DJ: Party Starters Tampa
Cake designer: alessi bakery
Floral designer: The Potting Shed
Venue: The Bay Club at Westshore Yacht Club
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York