Modern black tie industrial wedding in Amish country
Lee and Nathan’s black tie wedding was chic, modern and industrial and took place right in the heart of Amish country in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
Cody has always loved Beauty and the Beast so we decided to incorporate the Beauty and the Beast Theme into his and Jonathan’s wedding. We were lucky enough to find the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda that looks opulent and fits perfectly as the ballroom for our theme.
Elegant black tie wedding in Oxon Hill, Maryland
Jessica and P.R. (also known as Jackson) live in Washington, D.C., where P.R. is a biometrics subject matter expert for the U.S. Government and Jessica is a leadership coach. They got married in Oxon Hill, Maryland at the Sunset Room.
Tampa yacht club black tie wedding
Alexandria and Audrey are both elementary school teachers in South Tampa. They live in St. Pete and have three amazing pups-Maggie, Ellie, and Max. Both ladies love traveling and new adventure together! The marriers held a black tie wedding at the West Shore Yacht Club in South Tampa.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
- This romantic spring castle wedding is fit for a princess—or two
- Dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration that calls to your inner goth
- Supreme Court rejected the Hawaii B&B that denied a lesbian couple
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire