Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
Henri and Nick had a stunning black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas, with all of their friends and family.
Photographer: Creatrix Photography
Ceremony Location: Blanton Museum of Art
Event Planner: Eclipse Event Co.
Invitation Designer: Scripted Ever After
Caterer: Dagar’s Catering
Equipment Rentals: Monarch Event Rentals
Cake Designer: Michelle’s Patisserie
Floral Designer: The Bloom Bar
Design and Decor: Birch and Brass
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study