With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
The two signed up for a meet-and-greet with Larson. During the photo op, Chambrone dropped to one knee to propose to Owen—and Larson’s reaction is absolutely adorable. She tweeted about the moment, writing, “”Y’all I was present for a proposal and I am CHANGED. Much love to the happy couple!!!!”
Y’all I was present for a proposal and I am CHANGED. Much love to the happy couple!!!! https://t.co/UMc4WofFja
— Brie Larson (@brielarson) October 13, 2019
Chambrone also posted about the engagement on Facebook. He wrote, “As we were walking away, Richard said he saw her tear up a bit. We are both so happy that we have been crying on and off all night. I never in my life thought I would be this much in love with anyone, let alone want to marry them, but he truly is an amazing guy who shows me daily how much he loves me and I am crazy about him too.”
The couple received four photos from the meet-and-greet with Larson. We can’t get over how excited and happy all three of them look.
The proposal has special meaning; Chambrone and Owen’s first date was to see Captain Marvel, he explained in a letter he wrote to give Larson during the photo op and which he also shared publicly on Facebook. Carol Danvers is his favorite Marvel character. “Meeting you today, and being able to profess my love and commitment to my boyfriend in front of you truly meant the world to me, and to us!” he wrote to Larson.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study