Elegant, romantic intimate wedding in Murcia, Spain
Manuel and Oscar had an elegant and romantic intimate fall wedding in their home of Murcia, Spain.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
The most important advice we could give is to hire professionals that have already worked on LGBTQ+ weddings and/or events. There are some details when organizing a gay wedding that can come out and it’s important that they know how to fix them in the best way so everything looks just perfect.
Did you have a bach (bachelor or bachelorette) party?
Yes, we did. It was a surprise party that our best friends organized it for us and we celebrated together.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
People got very emotional at the wedding, everyone was so happy we could get married. Many guests approached us to say thank you for such a wonderful and full of love moment they had the privilege to witness.
Photographer: 4catorce Photography
Venue: Finca Siempreverde
Planner: Sí! Quiero by Sira Antequera
Attire: Protocolo novios
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage