Elegant, romantic intimate wedding in Murcia, Spain
Manuel and Oscar had an elegant and romantic intimate fall wedding in their home of Murcia, Spain.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
The most important advice we could give is to hire professionals that have already worked on LGBTQ+ weddings and/or events. There are some details when organizing a gay wedding that can come out and it’s important that they know how to fix them in the best way so everything looks just perfect.
Did you have a bach (bachelor or bachelorette) party?
Yes, we did. It was a surprise party that our best friends organized it for us and we celebrated together.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
People got very emotional at the wedding, everyone was so happy we could get married. Many guests approached us to say thank you for such a wonderful and full of love moment they had the privilege to witness.
Photographer: 4catorce Photography
Venue: Finca Siempreverde
Planner: Sí! Quiero by Sira Antequera
Attire: Protocolo novios
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot