Elegant, romantic intimate wedding in Murcia, Spain
Manuel and Oscar had an elegant and romantic intimate fall wedding in their home of Murcia, Spain.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
The most important advice we could give is to hire professionals that have already worked on LGBTQ+ weddings and/or events. There are some details when organizing a gay wedding that can come out and it’s important that they know how to fix them in the best way so everything looks just perfect.
Did you have a bach (bachelor or bachelorette) party?
Yes, we did. It was a surprise party that our best friends organized it for us and we celebrated together.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
People got very emotional at the wedding, everyone was so happy we could get married. Many guests approached us to say thank you for such a wonderful and full of love moment they had the privilege to witness.
Photographer: 4catorce Photography
Venue: Finca Siempreverde
Planner: Sí! Quiero by Sira Antequera
Attire: Protocolo novios
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding