Elegant, romantic intimate wedding in Murcia, Spain
Manuel and Oscar had an elegant and romantic intimate fall wedding in their home of Murcia, Spain.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
The most important advice we could give is to hire professionals that have already worked on LGBTQ+ weddings and/or events. There are some details when organizing a gay wedding that can come out and it’s important that they know how to fix them in the best way so everything looks just perfect.
Did you have a bach (bachelor or bachelorette) party?
Yes, we did. It was a surprise party that our best friends organized it for us and we celebrated together.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
People got very emotional at the wedding, everyone was so happy we could get married. Many guests approached us to say thank you for such a wonderful and full of love moment they had the privilege to witness.
SEARCH FOR LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY WEDDING VENDORS
Photographer: 4catorce Photography
Venue: Finca Siempreverde
Planner: Sí! Quiero by Sira Antequera
Attire: Protocolo novios
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic
- The best way to register for wedding gifts