Elegant, romantic intimate wedding in Murcia, Spain
Manuel and Oscar had an elegant and romantic intimate fall wedding in their home of Murcia, Spain.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
The most important advice we could give is to hire professionals that have already worked on LGBTQ+ weddings and/or events. There are some details when organizing a gay wedding that can come out and it’s important that they know how to fix them in the best way so everything looks just perfect.
Did you have a bach (bachelor or bachelorette) party?
Yes, we did. It was a surprise party that our best friends organized it for us and we celebrated together.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
People got very emotional at the wedding, everyone was so happy we could get married. Many guests approached us to say thank you for such a wonderful and full of love moment they had the privilege to witness.
Photographer: 4catorce Photography
Venue: Finca Siempreverde
Planner: Sí! Quiero by Sira Antequera
Attire: Protocolo novios
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal