Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
It was important to Brigi and Bree to create a fun, welcoming environment that captured their personalities, keeping things fun and not too serious. The venue was a historic building, which complemented their rich fall palette of navy, sage green, burnt orange, burgundy, and gold accents.
Tampa yacht club black tie wedding
Alexandria and Audrey are both elementary school teachers in South Tampa. They live in St. Pete and have three amazing pups-Maggie, Ellie, and Max. Both ladies love traveling and new adventure together! The marriers held a black tie wedding at the West Shore Yacht Club in South Tampa.
Metallic moonrise wedding with donuts in Virginia City, Nevada
Say yum to this wedding with donuts! The wedding party wore stunning metallic attire, and the newlyweds took photos as the moon rose into the sky.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion