Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
It was important to Brigi and Bree to create a fun, welcoming environment that captured their personalities, keeping things fun and not too serious. The venue was a historic building, which complemented their rich fall palette of navy, sage green, burnt orange, burgundy, and gold accents.
Tampa yacht club black tie wedding
Alexandria and Audrey are both elementary school teachers in South Tampa. They live in St. Pete and have three amazing pups-Maggie, Ellie, and Max. Both ladies love traveling and new adventure together! The marriers held a black tie wedding at the West Shore Yacht Club in South Tampa.
Metallic moonrise wedding with donuts in Virginia City, Nevada
Say yum to this wedding with donuts! The wedding party wore stunning metallic attire, and the newlyweds took photos as the moon rose into the sky.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding