Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
It was important to Brigi and Bree to create a fun, welcoming environment that captured their personalities, keeping things fun and not too serious. The venue was a historic building, which complemented their rich fall palette of navy, sage green, burnt orange, burgundy, and gold accents.
Tampa yacht club black tie wedding
Alexandria and Audrey are both elementary school teachers in South Tampa. They live in St. Pete and have three amazing pups-Maggie, Ellie, and Max. Both ladies love traveling and new adventure together! The marriers held a black tie wedding at the West Shore Yacht Club in South Tampa.
Metallic moonrise wedding with donuts in Virginia City, Nevada
Say yum to this wedding with donuts! The wedding party wore stunning metallic attire, and the newlyweds took photos as the moon rose into the sky.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
- This romantic spring castle wedding is fit for a princess—or two
- Dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration that calls to your inner goth
- Supreme Court rejected the Hawaii B&B that denied a lesbian couple
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire