Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
It was important to Brigi and Bree to create a fun, welcoming environment that captured their personalities, keeping things fun and not too serious. The venue was a historic building, which complemented their rich fall palette of navy, sage green, burnt orange, burgundy, and gold accents.
Tampa yacht club black tie wedding
Alexandria and Audrey are both elementary school teachers in South Tampa. They live in St. Pete and have three amazing pups-Maggie, Ellie, and Max. Both ladies love traveling and new adventure together! The marriers held a black tie wedding at the West Shore Yacht Club in South Tampa.
Metallic moonrise wedding with donuts in Virginia City, Nevada
Say yum to this wedding with donuts! The wedding party wore stunning metallic attire, and the newlyweds took photos as the moon rose into the sky.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot