Natalie and Olivia’s House of Blues brunch wedding kicked off with a trip to Disney. The nearlyweds spent time in the Disney parks leading up to their wedding. The day of the wedding, Olivia got ready with her wedding party at the Art of Animation resort in an Ariel-themed room to celebrate her favorite movie, The Little Mermaid. Natalie and her wedding party got ready together at the Shades of Green resort.
After getting ready, everyone headed to the Swan & Dolphin resort for an emotional first look photo session. The ceremony venue was decorated with tall trees and golden lights. After the I dos, friends and family enjoyed mimosas at the Orlando House of Blues. Since it was a brunch reception, guests were treated to a donut cake.
Photographer: Captured by Elle Photo + Video
Beauty: Hairstyles & Makeup By Jackie
Officiant: Valerie Tucker
Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal
Floral Designer: Floral for All Occasions
Musicians: Lisa Ferrigno
Cake Designer: Publix
Event Planner: Just Marry (Danielle Z)
Studio Venue: House of Blues Orlando
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH