Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
Allure Bridals has introduced its first Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection, turning fairy tale dreams into reality for brides and marriers.
9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
Let these fun themed weddings—from astronomy to Beauty and the Beast to Gatsby—inspire you as you plan your own dream wedding.
These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
Disney is home to magic, joy and fairy tales. So is it any wonder it’s also popular for LGBTQ+ weddings as well? We’ve long admired how LGBTQ+ inclusive Disney is, and we wondered what it’s like having an LGBTQ+ wedding at Disney.
Engagement photos in the historic Los Rios district in California
Leena and Brittany took their engagement photos in the historic Los Rios district in San Juan Capistrano, California. Leena proposed in Disneyland Paris.
Fun, colorful engagement photos at Walt Disney World
Kalin and Marnie took their fun, coordinated and colorful engagement photos at Walt Disney World, one of their favorite places.
You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
Cody has always loved Beauty and the Beast so we decided to incorporate the Beauty and the Beast Theme into his and Jonathan’s wedding. We were lucky enough to find the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda that looks opulent and fits perfectly as the ballroom for our theme.
Wedding photos at the Ca d’Zan Museum at The Ringling
Alex and Ashley had an intimate Christmastime courthouse wedding but they both missed out on some of the pizzazz and flair of a traditional wedding. They took these wedding photos at the Ca d’Zan at The Ringling to commemorate and celebrate their marriage.
Disney Channel’s first coming out story coming soon
Disney Channel’s first coming out story will be featured on the Season 2 premiere of “Andi Mack,” as the show follows supporting character Cyrus’ story.
Disneyland Paris denies little boy’s participation in princess event
Disneyland Paris denies little boy from participating in a princess dress-up event because it was said to be for girls only.
HRC: Disney, Marvel Studios Threaten to Abandon Productions in Georgia If Governor Signs Anti-LGBT Bill
Disney tells Georgia to veto anti-LGBT bill
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH