Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
For so many marriers, our wedding days are spun tales of enduring magic, filled with visions of kisses, well-wishes, a frothy gown or two, and a towering cake. If you’re lucky, singing birds (or fish) might also make an appearance. For those of us who’ve dreamt of such a day since we were little, who’ve gotten wrapped up in Disney’s fairy tales, and dreamily imagined meeting our own prince or princess, there’s now a collection of wedding gowns specifically for us.
Allure Bridals has introduced its first Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection, turning fairy tale dreams into reality for brides and marriers. The elegant collection includes 16 total styles in a variety of silhouettes and fabrications that capture the style and spirit of Disney Princess characters such as Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Pocahontas, Rapunzel, Tiana and Snow White. Allure Bridals will unveil the entire collection during New York Bridal Fashion Week in April 2020, and gowns will arrive in stores shortly thereafter.
“So many brides grow up admiring their favorite Disney Princess characters and are inspired by their journeys, gowns and stories of the classic films,” says Allure Bridals CEO Kelly Crum. “Our design team worked tirelessly on each of these incredible gowns, as each dress features intricate detailing specifically inspired by the timeless characters known and loved by all of us at Allure and Kleinfeld, as well as our brides. We are honored to work with Disney on this collection and see the romance of it come to life.”
The Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection includes nine fantasy gowns highlighting a wide variety of timeless bridal silhouettes. Romantic ball gowns, mermaid trains and fit-and-flare hemlines are featured throughout the collection. Fabrications include soft mikado, ethereal tulle and flowing chiffon, balanced by the dramatic structure of ruffled organza and unique, dimensional laces. With singular design and detailing available in each princess-inspired gown, every bride will have the chance to showcase their personal style through the collection. The Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection will be available at select bridal boutiques across the country. Prices range from $1,200 to $2,500.
Seven of the 16 styles will be featured exclusively at Kleinfeld Bridal stores in New York and Toronto as the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Platinum Collection, with prices ranging from $3,500 to $10,000. The initial release will include the gorgeous Tiana Platinum gown, which embodies both Tiana’s practicality and creativity in an elegant ballgown design covered in bayou-inspired shimmering vines and blossoms. The collection features extensive crystal beading, pearls and hand-embroidered appliqués and delicate sparkle tulle. Additionally, Kleinfeld will offer the complete Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection.
“We are thrilled that we will carry the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Platinum Collection,” says Kleinfeld co-owner, Mara Urshel. “This magical line of gowns features exclusive designs perfect for the Disney-inspired bride.”
All gowns will be available in sizes 0 to 30 for both the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Platinum and Disney Fairy Tale Weddings collections.
Visit www.allurebridals.com/disney for the full collection.
All photos courtesy of Disney
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning adventure elopement at Oregon’s Mt. Hood
- Youtuber Cammie Scott proposes to girlfriend in epic ode to 10 Things I Hate About You
- 5 of our favorite LGBTQ celebrity engagements of 2021
- Romantic Zoom wedding eight years in the making
- Seaside South Carolina proposal on horseback
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca