9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
Let these fun themed weddings—from astronomy to Beauty and the Beast to Gatsby—inspire you as you plan your own dream wedding.
Floral bohemian mauve and tan moody wedding inspiration
This bohemian wedding inspiration takes place on a bridge in the forest, where two brides are surrounded by dazzling flowers.
Fall fairy tale wedding at a Victorian manor
Renee and Samantha’s fall wedding had a dark, romantic fairytale theme with navy and wine as the colors. Renee proposed to Samantha at Atlanta Pride before the parade, and they were engaged for two years before their October wedding at the Cardwell Manor in Sevierville, Tennessee.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day