Floral bohemian mauve and tan moody wedding inspiration
This bohemian wedding inspiration takes place on a bridge in the forest, where the marriers are surrounded by dazzling flowers for a romantic, moody vibe. The marriers are a real couple who didn’t have a chance to host their own wedding because, at the time, their county in Texas offered very few options for legally recognized ceremonies.
The ceremony space brought together beautiful textures such as copper, velvet and wicker adorned with gorgeous florals. The scene was forest-like with a path leading to a beautiful bridge draped in greenery used as their sweetheart table dinner space. The team behind the styled shoot loves this concept of sneaking away from the guests during dinner to allow the couple some time to themselves before entering their reception and the party begins.
Photographer: Jamie Hardin Photography
Event Venue: Peach Creek Ranch
Event Planner: All Things Planned
Floral Design: Urban Rubbish Weddings
Hair and Makeup: Naturally Flawless
Dress: Coreena’s Bridal
Rentals: Details Party Rental
Cocktails: Copper Cocktail Co.
Models: Elizabeth Stewart and Lauren Washburn
Fin Leary Lavoie
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot