Floral bohemian mauve and tan moody wedding inspiration
This bohemian wedding inspiration takes place on a bridge in the forest, where the marriers are surrounded by dazzling flowers for a romantic, moody vibe. The marriers are a real couple who didn’t have a chance to host their own wedding because, at the time, their county in Texas offered very few options for legally recognized ceremonies.
The ceremony space brought together beautiful textures such as copper, velvet and wicker adorned with gorgeous florals. The scene was forest-like with a path leading to a beautiful bridge draped in greenery used as their sweetheart table dinner space. The team behind the styled shoot loves this concept of sneaking away from the guests during dinner to allow the couple some time to themselves before entering their reception and the party begins.
Photographer: Jamie Hardin Photography
Event Venue: Peach Creek Ranch
Event Planner: All Things Planned
Floral Design: Urban Rubbish Weddings
Hair and Makeup: Naturally Flawless
Dress: Coreena’s Bridal
Rentals: Details Party Rental
Cocktails: Copper Cocktail Co.
Models: Elizabeth Stewart and Lauren Washburn
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married