Floral bohemian mauve and tan moody wedding inspiration
This bohemian wedding inspiration takes place on a bridge in the forest, where the marriers are surrounded by dazzling flowers for a romantic, moody vibe. The marriers are a real couple who didn’t have a chance to host their own wedding because, at the time, their county in Texas offered very few options for legally recognized ceremonies.
The ceremony space brought together beautiful textures such as copper, velvet and wicker adorned with gorgeous florals. The scene was forest-like with a path leading to a beautiful bridge draped in greenery used as their sweetheart table dinner space. The team behind the styled shoot loves this concept of sneaking away from the guests during dinner to allow the couple some time to themselves before entering their reception and the party begins.
Photographer: Jamie Hardin Photography
Event Venue: Peach Creek Ranch
Event Planner: All Things Planned
Floral Design: Urban Rubbish Weddings
Hair and Makeup: Naturally Flawless
Dress: Coreena’s Bridal
Rentals: Details Party Rental
Cocktails: Copper Cocktail Co.
Models: Elizabeth Stewart and Lauren Washburn
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 6 pros and cons to consider when choosing to have a wedding party
- Moody floral fairy tale wedding inspiration with fashion from three eras
- St. Patrick’s Day weekend rooftop wedding in Atlanta, Georgia
- Spring engagement photos in Boston Public Garden
- Surprise engagement at Decatur Alpaca Cottage in Georgia
- Sunflower beach spring destination wedding in Isabela, Puerto Rico
- Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
- Sherlock Holmes inspired moody wedding inspiration in France
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior