Floral bohemian mauve and tan moody wedding inspiration
This bohemian wedding inspiration takes place on a bridge in the forest, where the marriers are surrounded by dazzling flowers for a romantic, moody vibe. The marriers are a real couple who didn’t have a chance to host their own wedding because, at the time, their county in Texas offered very few options for legally recognized ceremonies.
The ceremony space brought together beautiful textures such as copper, velvet and wicker adorned with gorgeous florals. The scene was forest-like with a path leading to a beautiful bridge draped in greenery used as their sweetheart table dinner space. The team behind the styled shoot loves this concept of sneaking away from the guests during dinner to allow the couple some time to themselves before entering their reception and the party begins.
Photographer: Jamie Hardin Photography
Event Venue: Peach Creek Ranch
Event Planner: All Things Planned
Floral Design: Urban Rubbish Weddings
Hair and Makeup: Naturally Flawless
Dress: Coreena’s Bridal
Rentals: Details Party Rental
Cocktails: Copper Cocktail Co.
Models: Elizabeth Stewart and Lauren Washburn
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles