Metallic moonrise wedding with donuts in Virginia City, Nevada
When Sara and Mindy tied the knot, they added their own personal flair to their big day. The festivities were outlined on a custom chalk board titled “The Gay Agenda.” The evening kicked off with a short ceremony where Sara and Mindy became Mrs. and Mrs. After the ceremony the guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers while the wedding party took photos as the moon rose into the sky. The wedding party wore shiny metallics to add some sparkles to the day. The metallic theme of the day was accentuated with white and red floral bouquets. After photos, everyone enjoyed dinner, dancing and donuts for dessert!
From the photographer, Carly Jurach: Mindy and Sara had their wedding in historic Virginia City, Nevada inside of Piper’s Opera House. Coming from a theater background, the two share a love of music, passion and the location for their wedding could not have been more perfect. Accenting everything with gold and handmade sheet music flowers, these ladies rejoiced their union under theater lights while standing on stage in front of an audience of their loved ones.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding