Metallic moonrise wedding with donuts in Virginia City, Nevada
When Sara and Mindy tied the knot, they added their own personal flair to their big day. The festivities were outlined on a custom chalk board titled “The Gay Agenda.” The evening kicked off with a short ceremony where Sara and Mindy became Mrs. and Mrs. After the ceremony the guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers while the wedding party took photos as the moon rose into the sky. The wedding party wore shiny metallics to add some sparkles to the day. The metallic theme of the day was accentuated with white and red floral bouquets. After photos, everyone enjoyed dinner, dancing and donuts for dessert!
From the photographer, Carly Jurach: Mindy and Sara had their wedding in historic Virginia City, Nevada inside of Piper’s Opera House. Coming from a theater background, the two share a love of music, passion and the location for their wedding could not have been more perfect. Accenting everything with gold and handmade sheet music flowers, these ladies rejoiced their union under theater lights while standing on stage in front of an audience of their loved ones.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California