Metallic moonrise wedding with donuts in Virginia City, Nevada
When Sara and Mindy tied the knot, they added their own personal flair to their big day. The festivities were outlined on a custom chalk board titled “The Gay Agenda.” The evening kicked off with a short ceremony where Sara and Mindy became Mrs. and Mrs. After the ceremony the guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers while the wedding party took photos as the moon rose into the sky. The wedding party wore shiny metallics to add some sparkles to the day. The metallic theme of the day was accentuated with white and red floral bouquets. After photos, everyone enjoyed dinner, dancing and donuts for dessert!
From the photographer, Carly Jurach: Mindy and Sara had their wedding in historic Virginia City, Nevada inside of Piper’s Opera House. Coming from a theater background, the two share a love of music, passion and the location for their wedding could not have been more perfect. Accenting everything with gold and handmade sheet music flowers, these ladies rejoiced their union under theater lights while standing on stage in front of an audience of their loved ones.
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples