Metallic moonrise wedding with donuts in Virginia City, Nevada
When Sara and Mindy tied the knot, they added their own personal flair to their big day. The festivities were outlined on a custom chalk board titled “The Gay Agenda.” The evening kicked off with a short ceremony where Sara and Mindy became Mrs. and Mrs. After the ceremony the guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers while the wedding party took photos as the moon rose into the sky. The wedding party wore shiny metallics to add some sparkles to the day. The metallic theme of the day was accentuated with white and red floral bouquets. After photos, everyone enjoyed dinner, dancing and donuts for dessert!
From the photographer, Carly Jurach: Mindy and Sara had their wedding in historic Virginia City, Nevada inside of Piper’s Opera House. Coming from a theater background, the two share a love of music, passion and the location for their wedding could not have been more perfect. Accenting everything with gold and handmade sheet music flowers, these ladies rejoiced their union under theater lights while standing on stage in front of an audience of their loved ones.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions