It’s no secret, we love donuts. Glazed, filled, frosted, mini donuts, donut holes, even Cronuts. And donuts are a great dessert option (or wedding cake alternative) for weddings! Want to have these yummy treats at your wedding? Here are some creative ways to serve donuts at your wedding!
Donuts that double as decor? Sign us up! Organize your donuts as a wall hanging backdrop. Bonus points if you use your donuts to create a design! Just make sure the couple dives in first or everyone will think the display is too pretty to eat.
While the hole in the middle of a donut can seem like a sad lack of donut, it does serve and awesome purpose! It makes your donuts stackable and easy to display (and eat).
Who says a cake stand is just for cake? Whether donuts are complimenting your wedding cake or are taking the place of a cake, display your donuts stacked on a cake stand for a pretty visual display. You can even put a cake topper on top of your donuts!
Why have one tray of donuts when you can have several? A tower of donuts leaves tons of opportunities for decoration. Have different flavors of donuts on each layer or make a rainbow or pattern with donuts of different color icing on each level. The possibilities are endless!
Donuts are a great prop for showing off your engagement ring during photo shoots, or as a celebratory post-proposal snack!
Love sweets but don’t want to commit to just donuts? There are tons of dessert ideas for weddings that pair well with donuts and give your guests a smorgasbord of delicious options.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts