Katie and Chelsea’s St. George Island beach wedding was filled with one gorgeous sunset and two adorable dogs. The ceremony took place in the sand outside of a Florida beach home. The day before the ceremony, the wedding guests had an all-day beach party. On the day of the wedding, Katie’s mom and stepdad walked down the aisle with the couple’s dogs, a ring bearer and flower girl processed down the aisle, and then Chelsea followed with her mom and Katie with her dad. The ceremony included personalized vows written by Chelsea and Katie. The day was relaxed and fun and everyone enjoyed a barefoot day at the beach. After the ceremony, guests found found their seat for the reception written on mini surfboards that were part of a display with miniature replicas of the couple’s dogs. The reception theme was white with nautical details. At the end of the night, guests sent colorful lanterns up into the sky.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot