Katie and Chelsea’s St. George Island beach wedding was filled with one gorgeous sunset and two adorable dogs. The ceremony took place in the sand outside of a Florida beach home. The day before the ceremony, the wedding guests had an all-day beach party. On the day of the wedding, Katie’s mom and stepdad walked down the aisle with the couple’s dogs, a ring bearer and flower girl processed down the aisle, and then Chelsea followed with her mom and Katie with her dad. The ceremony included personalized vows written by Chelsea and Katie. The day was relaxed and fun and everyone enjoyed a barefoot day at the beach. After the ceremony, guests found found their seat for the reception written on mini surfboards that were part of a display with miniature replicas of the couple’s dogs. The reception theme was white with nautical details. At the end of the night, guests sent colorful lanterns up into the sky.
Photographer: Sandprints Photography
Location: Prime Time beach house
Jewelry: Brillant Earth and The Natural Sapphire Company
Catering: Provisions Catering
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding