Florida seaside destination wedding
Mica and Rebecca have a deep love for travelling and the ocean. The marriers combined their loves into a seaside destination wedding right on the beach.
Rebecca loves crafting and was able to DIY almost all of the wedding decorations by herself. Color and nautical decorations created the look of the day. The wedding party wore bright peach colored dresses which coordinated with the bows used to dress up the guests’ chairs on the beach and the floral display that hung over where the couple exchanged vows.
Both Mica and Rebecca walked down the aisle with their fathers. Pulling their cultures together, the wedding featured a Choctaw four direction ceremony and a jumping of the broom ceremony.
After the ceremony the newlyweds wanted to celebrate in a unique way, with a jump into the ocean. Still in their wedding attire the couple plunged into the ocean, surrounded by waves and a breathtaking sunset.
The sea followed guests indoors to the reception. Seashells were scattered on the tables. The peachy hue of the ceremony was present in the linens, floral arrangements and was the color on the base of the cake which transitioned in a gradient to white at the top, all covered in shells.
Photography: Nichole Waters Photography
Ceremony venue: Barefoot Weddings
Reception venue: Four Points by Sheraton – Fort Walton Beach
Entertainment: Big Treble Entertainment
Attire: Callista Bride and Essence of Australia
Jewelry: Helzberg Diamonds and Kay
Attendant attire: David’s Bridal
Cake: Just Think Cake
Officiant: Brian with Barefoot Weddings
Cookies: Kiss Me Cookies
Photo booth: Pensacola Photo Booth
Set-up: PS I Love You Weddings
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York